Webinar: Price presentation (English)
November 20, 2020 @ 12:30 PM - 13:30 CET
One event on 20 November 2020 at 12:30
In this webinar you learn how a price is defined and how to present it in a convincing way.
When do you present the price in the conversation? What price techniques are there? How do you deal with price complaints?
After this training, there are no more secrets for you and you present the price in a convincing way. If there are any objections, you will learn how to effectively disarm them.
- Price perception and pricing strategies
- The influence of the product life cycle on the price
- Influence customer choices with 'the law of three'
- When and how do you present the price in the sales discussion
- 8 price presentation techniques in practice
- Avoid price negotiations and, if necessary, apply indispensable negotiating principles.
At the end of this live and interactive webinar, you'll get related assignments and theory in the app on your smartphone and you can practice with videos and cases during that month (or longer). This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply it automatically in real-life situations.
Of course you also participate in the weekly sales challenge where you are completely free to come up with the best solution for a realistic sales situation.
Approx. 6 weeks later you can follow the live webinar so you really learn everything about setting, presenting and defending the price.
Note: the stated time is Central European Time (CET).