Webinar: Present and demonstrate excellently (English)
29 June 2018 @ 15:30 - 16:30 CEST
One event on 15 November 2019 at 12:30
Occasionally, salespeople will have to present for a group, or have to demonstrate a product. Being able to give attractive, dynamic and successful presentations for a group is not easy. And professionally demonstrating a product also requires to understand some ground rules, in order to get to business more easily. In this webinar you learn the intricacies of giving excellent presentations and demonstrations.
We will discuss the following topics:
- What is the purpose of your presentation / demonstration?
- What technical solutions can or should you use or not use (e.g. Powerpoint, Google Presentations, Prezi, Ipad / Apple TV, etc.)
- How do you structure your presentation?
- How do you immediately get the attention of your listeners and hold it?
- How do you react to signals from your audience?
- What about your body language and that of your audience?
- How do you make your demonstrations more lively and involve your audience?
- The opening
- The use of repetitive words
- Dynamics (speed and volume) and tone of voice
- The law of 3
At the end of this live and interactive webinar, you'll get related assignments and theory in the app on your smartphone and you can practice with videos and cases during that month (or longer). This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply it automatically in real-life situations.
Of course you also participate in the weekly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation.
Note: the stated time is Central European (summer) Time (CET / CEST).