Webinar: Negotiate excellently (Dutch)
12 February 2021 @ 09:00 - 10:00 CET
One event on 12 February 2021 at 09:00
In this webinar you learn how to successfully conduct a negotiation. There are different negotiation styles, and applying the right style yourself, will immediately yield better negotiation results. In this webinar, you will learn all the ins and outs of conducting excellent negotiations!
In this webinar we will include the following topics:
- What is the difference between positional and principled negotiation?
- What are your ZOPA and your BATNA in a negotiation?
- What are the important dimensions to assess a negotiation?
- How do you prepare for a negotiation?
- In what way, and when, do you make concessions?
- Which negotiation styles exist and how do you respond to them?
This live webinar is interactive and immediately after you get the corresponding exercises and theory in the app and you can practice for a month with videos and cases. This will allow you to anchor the matter better and apply it without thinking in real situations.
Of course, you also participate in the monthly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation.
Note: the stated time is Central European (summer) Time (CET / CEST).