- Dit event is voorbij.
Webinar: The research phase (in English)
20 October 2017 @ 14:00 - 15:00 CEST
In this webinar you learn how to collect the right information in the sales conversation with your customer. You learn to discover the needs of customers during the investigation stage of the sales conversation. You will understand the different roles in the DMU (Decision Making Unit) and know how to map out the DMU. This gives you insight into the decision-making process.
- How do you structure your sales conversation
- Find out the buying motive, the communication style and the role of the customer in the DMU
- Selection criteria for prospects with the NAMAT model
- Determine the priorities of the customer with the value triangle
- Practice with realistic hands-on situations
Note: the stated time is Central European Time (CET).