Webinar: Procrastination and price negotiation (Dutch)
17 January 2020 @ 09:00 - 10:00 CET
One event on 17 January 2020 at 09:00
Some sales processes take a long time ... too long. If you don't close at the right moment, it often results in not getting the deal at all. There can be many reasons why potential customers procrastinate making a decision. You've heard those reasons before: they need to consult others, they want to make a comparison, the inevitable price discussion or the 'last minute demand'.
There are advanced techniques with which you can tackle the delay that often occurs at the end of the sales cycle. If you manage it well, you will in many cases be able to get to business faster, and sometimes get a deal that you would otherwise have lost.
We will discuss the following topics:
- Which 'regular' closing techniques are there, and why are they sometimes not sufficient?
- What can you do to speed up the decision-making process?
- How can you still influence the various people in the DMU, even if you are not able to speak to them personally?
- How do you do the final price negotiation?
- How do you deal with pretexts and excuses?
At the end of this live and interactive webinar, you'll get related assignments and theory in the app on your smartphone and you can practice with videos and cases during that month (or longer). This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply it automatically in real-life situations.
Of course you also participate in the weekly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation.
Note: the stated time is Central European (summer) Time (CET / CEST).