Webinar: Identifying customer needs (in Dutch)
June 19, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 10:00 CEST
One event on 19 June 2020 at 09:00
In this webinar you learn how to collect the right information in the sales conversation with your customer. You learn to discover the needs of customers during the investigation stage of the sales conversation. You will understand the different roles in the DMU (Decision Making Unit) and know how to map out the DMU. This gives you insight into the decision-making process.
- How do you structure your sales conversation
- Find out the buying motive, the communication style and the role of the customer in the DMU
- Selection criteria for prospects with the NAMAT model
- Determine the priorities of the customer with the value triangle
- Practice with realistic hands-on situations
At the end of this live and interactive webinar, you'll get related assignments and theory in the app on your smartphone and you can practice with videos and cases during that month (or longer). This will help you to better retain the techniques and concepts and apply it automatically in real-life situations.
Of course you also participate in the weekly sales challenge. You are completely free to provide the best solution for a realistic sales situation.
Note: the stated time is Central European Time (CET).