- Dit event is voorbij.
Webinar: Closing the deal (Dutch)
13 April 2018 @ 09:00 - 10:00 CEST
In this webinar, the last part of the sales conversation is discussed: getting commitment. Every step in a successful sales process requires commitment from the customer: commitment to make a follow-up appointment, give a presentation, start a trial, have a conversation with another person, make a calculation and, ultimately, commitment to start doing business with each other.
The most important aspects, such as the recognition of buying signals and the different closing techniques, are explained.
- What is the importance of the closing stage in a sales process?
- What is the right moment to close?
- How do you close in situiations with a complex DMU?
- Apply twelve closing techniques (red, yellow and green)
- What is the importance of the 'after sales' process
Note: the stated time is Central European (summer) Time (CET / CEST).