Open classroom training: present and demonstrate excellently (Dutch)
4 October 2019 @ 13:00 - 17:00 CEST
Salespeople will occasionally have to present for a group, or have to demonstrate a product. Being able to give attractive, dynamic and successful presentations for a group is not easy. Also demonstrating a product requires a number of ground rules that you need to know about, in order to get to business more easily. In this training you will learn the finer points of giving excellent presentations and demonstrations.
In this training, we will focus on the following topics
- What is the purpose of your presentation / demonstration?
- What technical solutions can or should you use or not use (e.g. Powerpoint, Google Presentations, Prezi, Ipad / Apple TV, etc.)
- How do you structure your presentation?
- How do you immediately get the attention of your listeners and hold it?
- How do you react to signals from your audience?
- What about your body language and that of your audience?
- How do you make your demonstrations more lively and involve your audience?
- The opening
- The use of repetitive words
- Dynamics (speed and volume) and tone of voice
- The law of 3
In half a day, not only the theory is dealt with, but also various role plays will be done (and recorded), so you can immediately experience how to apply certain techniques. Sparring with the other participants is always very much appreciated in these trainings courses! Working together with peers from other companies on cases, and finding solutions has a positive effect on the learning process.
At the end of the training, you will get the corresponding tasks and theory in the app and you can practice with videos and cases during that month (and after that as well). This will help you to retain the knowledge and skills and apply it instantly in real-life situations.
Of course you also participate in the weekly sales challenge where you are completely free to come up with the best solution for a realistic sales situation. Approx. 6 weeks later you can follow the live webinar so you really learn everything about giving excellent presentations.
This training is part of the blended Professional plan that covers a specific subject every month. It is accessible to subscribers of this training programme.