- Dit event is voorbij.
Walk-in training: Acquisition (Dutch)
20 April 2018 @ 13:00 - 17:00 CEST
In this training we will discuss approaching potential customers. Many sellers find it difficult to make new contacts and are afraid of rejection. Nevertheless, it is important for most sellers to always supplement the pipeline with new prospects.
The training is accessible to subscribers of the Professional program and is in Dutch.
In this training, we will focus on the following topics
- What is the difference between hot and cold acquisition?
- How can you use LinkedIn to make new contacts?
- What do cold e-mails have to comply with?
- How do you make an appointment by telephone with a potential customer (and how do you deal with the inevitable resistance)?
- How do you make a successful pitch?
- How do you open a sales conversation?